This site is for Dove Canyon Homeowners and their dogs.



Please feel free to share information and tips about our canine pets. It's also a forum where we can exchange idea's and gain community support for an off leash play area.



Monday, June 14, 2010

TUESDAY JUNE 15 - LAST DAY TO TURN IN YOUR PARK 4 PAWS SURVEY

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 15th is the last day to turn in your Park 4 Paws Survey. Because the association has switched over the Dove Canyon Life website to a new server, dwelling live, I was unable to find the survey posted on the website. I e-mail Seabreeze today to see if they can post it for those who waited until the last minute. If you know someone who wants to send in the survey, have them e-mail me at: maryfwong@cox.net and I will be happy to forward it to them. I do have to note that although the survey was not under Announcements, the Dog Leash law was posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment